The “G-Stream” EP is a composition of three action-packed songs that I’ve chosen specifically to enhance the listening experience of my audience that have witnessed a historical change-of-life, due to the current pandemic and multi-layered polarity of our globe. With the unique and daily challenges of our “new normal,” coupled with it being an election year reflecting, potentially, one of the most intense political battles in history, I feel that this EP release is very timely. The musicianship on this project is stellar, with the partnership of Chris “Big Dog” Davis on keyboards, James “JRob” Roberson on drums and keyboards, and Rick Watford on guitar, and Cory Baker on vocoder. Even in the worst of times, music has always been celebrated as a source of enjoyment, therapy, and emotional enhancement. This EP project is specifically designed to reach those listeners who fall into these categories!
- FRI – FRI 1/27/2023 – 2/3/2023 Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 7, 2021 - 10:26 pm
- FRI & SAT 2/17/2023 & 2/18/2023 Denver, COOctober 8, 2022 - 11:10 pm
- THU 3/23/2023 Alexandria, VANovember 29, 2022 - 4:30 am
- FRI 3/24/2023 Annapolis, MDNovember 29, 2022 - 4:32 am
- SAT 3/25/2023 Reading, PAAugust 29, 2022 - 2:32 pm